G170-17" Ultra Bright Marine Display
Utilizing Raymarine’s industry-leading Ultra Bright Display technology, the G170
Marine Display is the best choice for open cockpits, bright pilothouses and the
most demanding tropical lighting conditions. Packed with features the G170
provides a commanding view of your on-board navigation system, PC or
G170 boasts a 17” high-resolution LCD display with bold, bright graphics and
vibrant colors. Its wide viewing angle and sharp contrast make it easily visible
from across the cockpit, while its adjustable backlighting and night mode make
it superior for use after dark too. With a native resolution of 1280 x 1024, the
G170 supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 using its built-in video scaler.
G170 has 9 direct selectable and video inputs including 3-VGA, 2-DVI,
3-Composite and 1-S-Video so you can connect and access ALL of you video sources
without the need for complicated splitters or switching systems. G170 also has
built in picture in picture (PIP) and picture by picture (PBP) for displaying
multiple sources simultaneously.
Rugged and reliable, G170 is built on a marine grade aluminum chassis. Its
impact resistant glass fascia is permanently bonded to the LCD panel eliminating
the possibility of condensation and enhancing visibility. G170’s low profile
mounting bezel allows for maximum possible screen size with minimum footprint.
The Raymarine G170 Ultra Bright Marine Display includes a sun cover, VGA cable,
power cable, mounting hardware and complete instructions.
G170 Marine Display Features Include:
G170 Marine Display Specifications
- High resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels (SXGA).
- Raymarine ultra bright sunlight viewable display technology.
- 9 video inputs (3 Analog VGA inputs, 2 DVI Inputs, 3 Composite Video
Inputs, 1 S-Video Input).
- Wide viewing angle and sharp contrast.
- Adjustable backlighting with night mode.
- Low profile, thin bezel design offers a clean and unobtrusive
installation with maximum display size in a small footprint.
- Direct access keys provide quick access to each video input source as
well as PIP (Picture in Picture), brightness and night mode controls.
- On Screen Display (OSD) menu for more advanced management.
- Picture In Picture with the ability to resize and reposition the second
window anywhere on the display.
- Impact resistant glass fascia is bonded to the LCD to prevent
condensation and improve visibility.
- Anti-reflective filter reduces reflections and optimizes sunlight
- Programmable video input names.
|EMC (Europe and FCC)
|Display size (diagonal)
||3 analog VGA inputs, 2 DVI inputs, 3
composite video inputs, 1 S-Video Input
|Picture in picture
||3 stages (child, split and wide screen)
||Supports higher resolutions to 1600 x 1200
pixels (UXGA) using a built-in scaler.
|Non-operating temperature range
||-20°C to +70°C
|Operating temperature range
||-10°C to +50°C
||Fascia waterproof to IPX6 standards when
console mounted. Suitable for external console mounting (fl ybridge or
||The G120, G150, G170 and G190 are not
designed for external yoke bracket mounting.
||16.34 x 14.09 x 3.94” (415.0 x 358.0 x
||14 lbs (6.4 kg)
||Panel mount only